Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Boda Boda Life


This is an experiment to see if a picture will get e-mailed out and posted on my Facebook Notes page. I think this photo, or "snap" as they all say here, sums up my life in Kakamega pretty well. My coworker Elizabeth took it, while riding another boda boda, on the way back to the office after lunch. It was too darn hot to walk. Yikes, I realize my highlights are growing out... not sure what to do about that. Cut it all off? But then I won't have anything to keep the back of my neck from burning...plus, I can't imagine any of the salons here, many of which are also electronics shacks, have any idea how to cut misungu hair. Maybe in Nairobi? Hmmmm.

Mom and all -- looks like you can click on a picture from the actual blog post itself to see it full size.

1 comment:

Monte Means said...

I love that the sign to the left of your head reads "Capital Power." See? We're always with you :-)